· Change in marital status, including marriage, divorce, separation, or death
· Addition (or loss) of a family member
· Change in income or wealth
· Move to a different state
· Changes in tax or probate laws
· Decision to replace named fiduciaries or decision makers with another individual or family memberWhile this is not an exhaustive list, it certainly provides a great starting point to determine whether an existing estate plan requires a review and update. Should you have any questions or concerns or would like a complimentary review of an existing estate plan, please visit my website (www.daviaulaw.com), e-mail me (email@example.com), or call my office (508-797-3010).